Friday, July 11, 2008

It's gonna be a tough weekends with so many assignments, tutorials, projects and tests to study. So glad that i finally bought my psp LD red ed. Haha. Hope to get more cool games asap haha.

Ytd, the group i always feel was the best match, turns out nt to be the case. Man cant some ppl just be a little bit more understanding? Sure is frustrating. Anyway went to practise basketball wif the others for MDE games next fri. Hope there will be supporters for us. We played against 2 group of ppl n the first grp, one of the guy who's actually so much taller than me cut my face with his finger nail!!! Though my head is really round but does it even look like a basketball lol.

Well gotta manage my time properly, if i'm going strings, den i gotta chiong my work nw!!!

No comments: